Anitroubles Anitroubles

Very fun and intelligent game. Only thing is I can't figure out a use for turtles... They just sit there. Can you only get rid of them with TNT?

Spiteful Clown Spiteful Clown

Not bad, the responsiveness needs a little work imo, there seems to be a bit of a delay with changing directions, otherwise a solid game. Good job!

1 Level Shooter 1 Level Shooter

I don't think is ready for upload just yet.. Needs more work, and reeeeealy needs reduced lag, unplayable like this.

Gamedziner responds:

The lag is caused by off-screen enemies... It would be helpful to know how to make off-screen ones not lag the game!

Megaman vs Metroid Megaman vs Metroid

Great!

Wow, This really made me feel like I was plaing a SNES game....You did a great job, the movements are so smooth, great job man, hope you come out with another!

Megaman X Next - Intro Megaman X Next - Intro

Wow..............

All I can say is WOW, This was amazing, The ONLY thing bad about it was that it ISN'T DONE. this game was so damn good, I actually felt like I was playing an X game, I especially liked it how you could choose your characters at the beginning of the level, In the full version you will have powerups like double jump air dash, spin slash etc.......right? All I can say is that I am now intrigued to go creat one of my own......Although it won't nearly compare to this GREAT peice of art!

maelstormm responds:

Sorry, no powerups like that in the full version :(
So far the full version has 6 playable characters, 4 story paths (depending on the character set). 8 Heart tanks, 22 little enemies, 8 Maverick Bosses, At least 8 final bosses (Story path dependant of course), and around 14 levels. X and Zero will get different weapons per Maverick bosses, the other characters will have their own set of abilities. So far it should still make the December release date but the joystick support won't be in effect.
- caio

Zero Race Zero Race

Why?

Why does everyone hate this game so much, I thought it was awesome If you arent a megaman fan then why do you play the game? I just don't get it.